This week, I'm in Paris for the final few days of the United Nations' 21st Conference of Parties (COP21) to get a global agreement on climate change. Read my reflections on the Friends of the Earth website.
- En route to COP21 - Reasons for hope?
- Baptism by Fire - My first day at COP21
- Into the last few laps - Three battles within the climate agreement
- Climate negotiations widening the gap between ambition and action
- The Paris Climate Agreement - Only people power can bridge the gap between ambition and action