The topic of this week's climate conversation is 'A New Economy' where we'll explore what economic model will best serve all our needs in making the transition to a low-carbon society.
I'll be joined by a number of relevant experts, including:
- Sharan Burrow, General Secretary of International Trade Union Confederation
- Gabriel Darcy, CEO Town of Monaghan Co-Op
- Dr Rory O'Donnell, Director of the National Economic and Social Council (NESC)
- Sean O'Driscoll, CEO Glen Dimplex
- Robert Watt, secretary general, Department of Public Expenditure & Reform
The event is free but advanced registration is advised. The conversation will also be streamed live online here.
Follow the conversation on Twitter using #ClimateConversations.
Hope to see you there!