- Irish Times - Dec. 14, 2015: 'Alan Kelly praises historic global climate deal'
- Progressive Economy - Dec. 14, 2015: 'The Paris Agreement: A major step forward or worthless words?'
- Irish Farmers Journal - Dec. 13, 2015: 'Irish reactions to the Paris climate agreement'
- Irish Farmers Journal - Dec. 10, 2014: 'Mixed feelings as climate talks enter crunch phase'
- Irish Times - Dec 10, 2015: 'Deal long on ambition, short on detail'
It was the professional highlight of my life to attend the final days of the 21st United Nations' Conference of Parties on behalf of Friends of the Earth Ireland. While the Paris Climate Agreement may not have the teeth or ambition that most of us would like, nonetheless it was amazing to witness such a historic occasion and I'm hopeful that the agreement now gives people a tool to hold our governments accountable for climate action. My press coverage from the event is available at the links below: